Welcome to the Swift Current SPCA Adopt a Pet Webpage!
Each week we will feature a few of our pets available for adoption!
To view all available pets please go to www.spcaswiftcurrent.com.
SPCA hours are:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday to Saturday - 12:30-5:30pm
Sunday - 12:30-3:30pm
Closed on all Statutory Holidays
Lost a Pet? Found a Pet?
If so, contact the SPCA as soon as possible, we may be able to match the pet to the owner!
Bath towels, polar fleece type blankets, bleach, paper towel, liquid laundry detergent, canned cat food, canned dog food, kitten kibble, dog treats and cat treats, and heavy duty garbage bags.
Foster homes, canned donations, Canadian Tire Money, volunteer carpenter /plumber and a certified behavior modification/dog trainer.
We operate on donated dollars from the generous people of our communities. A monetary donation is always welcome and very appreciated. A charitable donation receipt for income tax will be issued upon receipt.
We are looking for Foster Homes!
To make a donation to the Swift Current SPCA visit them at 2101 Knight Crescent or at the SPCA Bookstore. You may choose to mail your donation to Swift Current SPCA at PO Box 1163, S9H 3X3.
SPCA Book Store Hours
Mon-Fri 9:30am-11:30am and 1pm-5pm; Sat. 1pm-5pm; Closed Sundays and Stat Holidays
37 1st Ave NE, Swift Current
Phone: (306) 773-8564
Come & check out the SPCA Book Store! Not only will you find the book you're looking for at up to half the price of retail, you'll also be helping out an animal in need.
We have great monthly specials!
Swift Current SPCA
2101 Knight Crescent - Highway# 4 South
P.O. Box 1163
Phone: (306) 773-1806
SPCASC Adoption Prices Include:
- Our adoption fee
- Vaccination (including rabies) & de-worming
- Cost of their spay or neuter
- Micro-chip & registration
- Cats: Male & Females $130
- Dogs: Male & Females: $195
- You receive a $50 reimbursement from the SPCA with all cats once you have your pet neutered/spayed.
- Release of Impounded Animals - All animals impounded shall be confined for a period of 10 days (including the day the animal is brought to the Shelter), during which time the owner shall have the right to repossess the animal upon paying the Pound Keeper or City License Inspector the amounts set forth for impounding fees, boarding costs, and licensing (as necessary).
- The cost to surrender an animal is $20.00. This is to cover expenses for feeding and caring for the animal during its stay at the SPCA.