This morning, Shermineh Sheri Ziaee had a court appearance and was given terms of bail. Later today, the other three people she was charged with also had their matters addressed.
One man, Shawn Alexander Kelly, was also granted bail terms, while Seyed Kourosh Miralinghi and Seyed Kamran Miralinaghi were not granted bail.
Ziaee and Kelly were given the terms on joint submissions, while the Miralinghis were denied bail after show cause hearings.
While no money was surrendered as part of Kelly's bail agreement, his other terms of release include;
- abstaining from drugs or alcohol;
- no contact with anyone under the age of 18 under unless under approved circumstances;
- no contact with complainants, or coaccused;
- staying away from areas where children may be;
- stay within 150 kilometres of his residence;
- follow a curfew;
- and contact a probation officer following release
The other two men will remain in custody.
Bail show cause hearing details, witnesses, and complainants have all had publication bans placed on them.
All of those involved with the case will have their matters addressed once again on March 11.