Through the month of October, we are teaming up with Southwest Crisis Services to bring you 50/50 for Change, a chance for you to win a big cash prize while supporting a valuable cause in our community.
Tickets for the lottery will go on sale on Tuesday, October 10, and continue through the end of the month, or until all tickets are sold, with the grand prize draw on October 28. As with any 50/50, half of the proceeds will go to Southwest Crisis Services to support their programming, which includes the Safe Shelter, confidential Crisis Line, and outreach counselling. The rest of the pot will go to one lucky winner. There will be 5500 tickets available and a potential winner's share of $49,000, plus two early bird draws of $500 each on October 16 and October 23! Also, we will be sharing stories about Southwest Crisis Services and the people they have helped.
Tickets will be available as we broadcast live from a number of our sponsors, including:
- Redhead Equipment - Pioneer Co-op - Living Sky Casino
- The Brick - Wallace Construction - Unforgettable You
- Canadian Tire - S3 Enterprises - Realty Executives
- Home Hardware - Cypress Motors - Ashley Homestore
- Klassen Autobody - B&A Petroleum
- Rilling Bus - Full Line Ag
- Optical Image - Urban Ground Coffeehouse (evenings from 6:00pm to 10:00pm)
- Swift Current Monumental