With the cold winter weather now here, homes around the southwest have their furnaces and fireplaces up and running. With that comes an increased risk of poisoning from carbon monoxide, a colourless and odourless gas.

Colin talked with Swift Current Deputy Fire Chief Pete L'Heureux about carbon monoxide alarms during the Redhead Equipment Magic Morning Show, and he also reminded everyone to check their smoke detectors.

SwiftCurrentOnline.com is Swift Current's only source for community news and information such as weather and classifieds.

Connect with Magic 97

Contact Magic 97.1

Here's how to get in touch:

News Room:(306) 773-6397
Office:(306) 773-4605
Listener Line:(306) 773-0971
Toll Free: (800) 821-8073

Email us in the studio
Email the Station Manager
300 - 198 1st Ave NE
Swift Current, SK
S9H 2B2




Magic 97.1 is a proud part of Golden West Broadcasting Ltd.