More details have been released on the car shopper that targeted the northwest portion of Swift Current throughout July.
Lance Hilmoe is now facing 14 charges for his thefts from vehicle spree on Battleford Trail, Lister-Kaye Crescent, and Tims Crescent. At least 10 incidents have been linked to him.
- Sec 354(1) – two counts of possession of stolen property, one over $5,000, one under $5,000
- Sec 355(b) – two counts of possession of stolen property under $5,000
- Sec 333.1(1) – one count of theft of a motor vehicle
- Sec 733.3(1) – one count of failure to comply with a probation order
- Sec 430(4) – three counts of mischief under $5,000
- Sec 334(b) – three counts of theft under $5,000
- Sec 380(1) – two counts of fraud
The Swift Current resident appeared in court last Friday and his case was adjourned.
His next appearance in Swift Current Provincial Court is set for the morning of August 24.